Microdesk Architectural Solutions Specialist
Don’t miss this great opportunity to work with some of the best architecture firms on a variety of high-profile projects.
- Organizing & implementing Revit technology processes for Microdesk’s clients
- Maintaining compliance with Revit families, templates, standards, and best practices
- Managing all BIM data exchange throughout the project’s life-cycle
- Optimizing BIM project scheduling, quantity take-offs & estimating
- Organizing weekly BIM coordination meetings to identify project issues
- Assessing a team’s BIM capabilities and providing the client with an ROI health-check
- Arranging and providing Autodesk BIM training and technical support
- Reviewing BIM/CAD documents for quality assurance & control at critical project milestones
- Advanced Revit, NavisWorks and Digital Design skills to meet on-demand project needs
- Strong design documentation and detailing skills to proactively develop BIM procedures
- Advanced experience in office practices, standards, policies, and procedures
- Basic knowledge of Revit-driven performance, scripting and analysis tools
- Creation of BIM Execution Plans /model mgmt between clients, consultants & CM’s
- Experience guiding client teams toward meeting BIM-driven project deadlines
See more information, click here.
Offices Available for Rent
Designers and creatives – 12 desks and 3 private offices available for rent in a spacious, clean design studio in the Chelsea/NoMad area of NYC. Convenient to major subway lines via Penn Station.
RENT: $900 per desk or $1,920 per private office per month.
AMENITIES: Elevator building, doorman, 24/7 access. Use of shared conference rooms, a kitchenette with refrigerator, microwave ovens, coffee machine, and weekly cleaning service.
Let Oculus lead you to success in 2017
Include Oculus in your budget for 2017 and build your brand! By advertising in Oculus you are grabbing the attention of our members who spend more than $260 million on products and services annually. Contact David Freeman at email@example.com or 678.808.3193.
Your ad will run in the next two upcoming issues. The newsletter is sent out every other Wednesday.
Comments are closed.